Oh god no!
- Jesus intentionally showed no interest in Government.
- Jesus never created a social program, influenced a government law, nor did he use Government resources or power.
- Jesus never advocated for the collective or governmental ownership and administration of the means of production and distribution of goods, NEVER! This IS the definition of Socialism.
- Jesus never defined Charity as ME giving YOUR money to someone else.
- The very word Entitlement removes any notion of Charity, Giving, or Kindness from both the supplier and receiver of the money.
- Jesus never advocated for a governing middleman, nor a politician who benefits from the money he takes and the money he gives.
- Jesus said, “But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,” This is impossible in a system that mandates you give.
- Paul said, “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” Also impossible in a system that mandates you give.
- Paul says the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Greed doesn’t go away in Socialism; it merely redefines who’s greed is acceptable and reasonable, that being the Governments and the “Entitled” or preferred Recipient. The creator of the wealth is the only one labeled as greedy.
To anyone who believes that socialist redistribution of wealth is in anyway the same as Christ “like” Charity, can prove it by supplying me with access to their bank accounts, and I will gladly give away their money in the name of Justice and Jesus.
- Jesus never protested, marched, organized dissent, or unionized. He merely offered His way and let people FREELY choose to participate or not. A choice is the antithesis of Socialism’s compulsory core.
- The Good Samaritan paid for everything himself.
- The Rich Young Ruler’s wealth nor power were taken from him and redistributed by Jesus. (or anyone else)